From South Georgia Website
Recently commissioned to for service in the South Atlantic as a fishery patrol and logistic support vessel. Previously served for the Northern Lighthouse Board in the UK.
- Steel Twin-Screw Diesel Electric, Length O A 79.58m Beam 14.0m, Draught 4.0m
- 1986 Gross Registered Tonnage
- Diesel-electric, through two conventional main propelled aft and gill-jet bow thrusters
- 20 tonne crane, 200 square metre Buoy Working Deck, Helicopter Deck.
- 1993: Built by Ferguson Shipbuilders Ltd, Port Glasgow, based in Oban.